This website (including such services as may be made available on and/or through this website) (“Website”) is owned and operated by Butterfly House (Pg) Sdn. Bhd. (173035-T) (“Entopia”) and its approved third party vendors. Your access and/or use of this Website are governed by these Terms and Conditions including any amendments thereto which Entopia, at its sole discretion, may make from time to time (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”). Entopia has the right at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Website, including but not limited to the content and availability. You are advised to refer to the Terms and Conditions each time you access and/or use this Website to ascertain and understand any deletion, modifications, variations and/or additions that may be made to the Terms and Conditions from time to time and you shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the Terms and Conditions, including such deletions, modifications, variations and/or additions each time you access and/or use this Website.
Some of the services of Entopia are subject to other applicable terms and conditions governing the provision of such services. These Terms and Conditions are meant to govern your access and/or use of this Website and are to be read together with the applicable terms and conditions governing any transactions, products and/or services provided by Entopia. In the event of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions governing the relevant transactions, products and/or services, the latter shall prevail.
The content of this Website (including but not limited to all information, data, representations, statements, hyperlinks, articles and documents found herein) are prepared and provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for general information only and are to be used at your own risk. They do not constitute professional, expert, investment, strategic or management advice or opinion of any kind. Accordingly, the content of this Website should not be relied on as a substitute for doing your own research and seeking your own independent advice from consultants, professionals or such other persons who are suitably qualified in the respective fields of expertise.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the content herein (save for any content that is created or produced by, or derived from a third party), Entopia makes no warranties or representations whatsoever (whether express or implied) as to the:
- accuracy, suitability, completeness or timeliness of use for any purpose whatsoever of such content;
- accuracy or reliability of any of the sources from which such content are derived (whether credited or otherwise);
- title, merchantability or fitness for particular purpose of any product or service listed on or directed to by this Website;
- non-infringement of intellectual property rights of any third party;
- payment and delivery obligations that may arise as a result of the use of the content of this Website;
- confidentiality of any information disclosed to any party, person or entity listed on or directed to by this Website; or
viability or feasibility of any business opportunity, model or any type of investment whatsoever.
For the avoidance of doubt, Entopia hereby expressly disclaims any and all liability of any nature and does not provide any warranties, express or implied for any loss or damage howsoever caused in connection with or arising from the browsing, downloading, uploading or the use of, reliance on or inability to use any of the content of this Website, or from any action or decision taken as a result the browsing, downloading, uploading or the use of or reliance on any of the content of this Website.
You acknowledge and agree that Entopia, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents, or any of them, shall in no event or in any manner be liable to any user of this Website for any damages or losses of any kind or nature, including, but not limited to, direct, incidental or consequential damages, loss of income, loss of profit or anticipated profit, loss of goodwill or reputation, arising out of the use of, access to or any manner connected with this Website, it’s content, material or services even if Entopia, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents, as the case may be, has been advised of the possibility of such damages resulting from use of, access to or any manner connected with this Website, its content, material or services. Nothing in this Terms and Conditions shall limit our liability or the liability of our officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents as the case may be for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence.
Entopia is not responsible for the accuracy, and authenticity of information or content published, updated, distributed, disseminated on third party websites, social media channels, emails, or messages.
Entopia uses various social media services to complement its public outreach activities. These services may include YouTube, Facebook and social bookmarking services. The number and nature of social media services used by Entopia may change over time. The following disclaimer applies to all social media services in use by Entopia at any given time, regardless of whether they are listed on this page or not.
Any content, views, opinions and/or responses to questions uploaded, expressed or submitted by the creators, sponsors, advertisers or users of social media services utilised by Entopia, other than the content provided by Entopia, are solely the views, opinions, copyright, and responsibility of the person submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Entopia. Entopia is not responsible for content that third parties publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit via social media services.
Entopia accepts no responsibility for lack of social media services due to downtime.
While Entopia endeavours to maintain the accuracy and currency of information published on social media services, Entopia does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information available on its social media channels.
Entopia’s staff, agents and contractors, accept no liability in any way for the currency, accuracy or completeness of any material posted on social media sites and disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of information provided via this platform. Users should check the accuracy and currency of information before taking any action. Any reliance placed on such information is strictly at your own risk. Entopia is not responsible for the content of any web site not operated by Entopia.
This Website may use cookie and other tracking technologies depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technologies are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. The cookies used in this Website will not identify the IP address and individual user.
Personal Data Protection
Entopia’s Personal Data Protection Statement (“Statement”) sets out the general terms regarding the manner in which personal data is processed by Entopia. If you provide personal data to Entopia by accessing and/or using this Website, you are deemed to have consented to the processing of the personal data by Entopia in the manner set out in the said Statement.
By using and/or accessing this Website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Entopia, its officers, directors, employees, vendors, affiliates and agents harmless of and from any claims, suits, proceedings, demands, damages, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs (including expert witness costs and other costs of any such suit or proceeding), and liabilities of any kind or nature, arising out of or related to a violation of these Terms and Conditions, any content that you use, post or transmit through this Website, your conduct on the Website or violation of any rights of any third party (including, but not limited to, any assertions of infringement of intellectual property rights.)
You shall use this Website for lawful purposes only. In this regard, you further acknowledge and agree not to:
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, link directly or indirectly, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, hateful, racially or ethnically discriminatory, invasive of another’s privacy, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts or violence, discriminates, victimizes, degrades or intimidates an individual or a group of individuals based on religion, gender, sexual preferences, race, age, or disability, promotes or provides any instructional information of violence, illegal activities or sexual misconduct or cruelty to animals;impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge or manipulate headers and/or identifiers to disguise the origin of any context or use any service as storage for remote loading or as a door/signpost to another homepage or website;
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that is not yours or which you do not have any right, whether legally, contractually or through a fiduciary relationship or otherwise, to the said content;
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any individual or entity;
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content or form of solicitation including, but not limited to any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain-letters”, or “pyramid schemes” UNLESS such form of solicitation is expressly permitted by Entopia for such a designated purpose. However, such proviso does NOT apply to any “junk mail”, “spam, “chain-letters”, or “pyramid schemes” or other generic forms;
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any material that is infected with software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or any other infections or any other computer code, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to carry out any other similarly destructive activity;
- act in any manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in this Website or use any of the services herein;
- engage in any activity that is contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of this Website;
- engage in any manner that is interfering and/or disrupting or in breach of the procedures, policies or regulations of any of the servers or networks connected to this Website;
- intentionally, in a negligent manner or innocently violate any applicable local, state, national or international law currently in force (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) or otherwise create any liability for Entopia or its affiliates; and
- shall not undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by Entopia and/or any other user and you shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
Control and monitoring
You acknowledge and agree that, where any material in any form or manner is created, maintained, uploaded, posted, published, e-mailed, reproduced, distributed or otherwise transmitted by any third party user, Entopia will not pre-screen, control, monitor, guarantee, review or edit any such material. However, Entopia has the discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without providing any reason, to modify, add, delete or refuse, in whole or in part, any material in any form or manner, if Entopia is of the opinion that such material is in breach of the spirit of any of the Terms and Conditions or is undesirable, inaccurate or untrue.
You acknowledge and agree that Entopia may disclose and inform any authorities of any material in any form or manner created, maintained, uploaded, posted, published, e-mailed, reproduced, distributed or otherwise transmitted by you if, in the sole and absolute discretion of Entopia and without reference to you or any person(s) whatsoever, it be necessary or compulsory to comply with any authorities, legal or otherwise, or necessary or compulsory to comply with any valid claims that such material has violated any third party rights, property or the personal safety of Entopia, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assignees, or of the general public.
Unless otherwise stated, all content within this Website including but not limited to, the rights to the look and feel of this Website, any headers and titles, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, software, title, logo, trademark, marks, patents and legend or any other proprietary rights are either owned by Entopia or have been licensed to Entopia by the respective owners of those rights for use in the Website and are protected in accordance with the applicable intellectual property laws. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Entopia shall have the exclusive rights conferred to it under law and shall be entitled to institute any legal action or proceedings for any infringement, breach or default of its rights.
You hereby agree that Entopia shall be indemnified for any damages, costs of solicitors and any interest charged for the defense of Entopia, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors or assignees, against any other individual or entity arising from your violation of any of the Terms and Conditions.
This Website may contain links to third party websites. You acknowledge and agree that Entopia will not be held liable, directly or otherwise, or is in any way responsible of the content of the third party websites you access to since Entopia does not review, control or examine the content of the third party websites. Further, Entopia’s linking to such third party websites or posting of materials or advertising of such third party websites is not an endorsement of or representation concerning these third party websites, materials, products or services. All title, logo, trademark and intellectual property rights in the content of any third party websites is the property of the respective owner of such linked websites and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws or treaties. You are hereby advised to read the terms and conditions and any policy that governs the particular third party website. Entopia has the right and the sole discretion to add, change, decline or remove, without any notice, any feature or link to any of the linked sites from this Website. You may only link another website to this Website with Entopia’s prior permission. Entopia’s agreement to link with any other website should not be interpreted or represented to be an endorsement by Entopia of any product, position, entity or organization.
Registered Users / Contributors
Usage of certain products and services in this Website may require registration. In such case where registration is required, you are identified as a “Registered User” upon the completion of the applicable registration process and you shall agree as follows:
- You shall be responsible for the confidentiality of the user account established for you, including the user ID and password assigned to and/or created for the user account.
- You shall be responsible for all uses and the content of your user account.
- If you have registered as a business entity, you represent that:
you have the authority to bind the entity to the Terms and Conditions of this Website;
the address you use when registering is the principal place of business of such business entity; and
all other information submitted to Entopia and this Website during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete.
- Entopia reserves its right to suspend or terminate a Registered User’s account at any time.
You as a Registered User may not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or otherwise transfer a user account, ID or password to a third party without the prior written consent of Entopia. Entopia may suspend or terminate the account of a Registered User or the transferee of a Registered User in the event of a sale, offer to sell, gift, assignment or transfer in violation of this section.
- Entopia also reserves the right to refuse registration and deny the issuance of an account and/or any other related account and associated user ID and password to any user for any reason.
- By submitting any idea, suggestion, feedback, comment, proposal, materials, information and/or document (“Contributions”) through this Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The Contributions do not contain any confidential or proprietary information and Entopia is not under any confidentiality obligation, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; and
- The Contributions automatically become the property of Entopia without any obligation of Entopia to you, unless provided otherwise by the law.
- No sales agency relationship is created between you and Entopia, our affiliates, directors, officers, agents or employees by virtue of Entopia’s display of any of your information on this Website or its relevant micro-site.
- You hereby represent, warrant and agree to: provide Entopia with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on this Website and/or the relevant micro-site; and maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- You hereby represent, warrant and agree that you have obtained all necessary third party copyright, trademark, trade secrets or patent licenses and permissions, or such other licenses or permissions as may be required in connection with any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, for any material or information you post on this Website and/or the relevant micro-site or provide to Entopia or authorize Entopia to display.
- Third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on this Website and/or the relevant micro-site, or affecting or relating to the products and services that are made available or displayed on this Website and/or the relevant micro-site, are hereafter referred to as “Third Party Rights.”
- You hereby represent, warrant and agree that you shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information that you post on this Website and/or the relevant micro-site or provide to Entopia or authorize Entopia to display does not, violate any Third Party Rights, or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
- You hereby represent, warrant and agree that information which you have submitted to Entopia for display on this Website and/or the relevant micro-site shall be in accordance with the User Conduct stated in this Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby grant an irrevocable, perpetual, paid-up in full, worldwide and royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to Entopia to display and use all information provided by you in accordance with this Terms and Conditions and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any media now known or not currently known.
Entopia reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material displayed on the relevant micro-site which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject Entopia to liability, violates this Terms and Conditions or is otherwise found inappropriate in Entopia’s sole and absolute discretion. Entopia reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. You agree that Entopia shall have no liability to you, including no liability for consequential or any other damages, in the event Entopia takes any of the actions mentioned in this section, and that you agree to bear the risk that Entopia may take in connection with any such actions.
Entopia retains the right, at any time and without any notice or cause, to discontinue this Website and any services made available on and/or through this Website.
You acknowledge and agree that the laws of Malaysia shall govern the Terms and Conditions, and the courts of Malaysia shall have jurisdiction in connection to any claim and dispute involving Entopia, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors or assignees. Users who choose to access this Website from other locations other than Malaysia shall do so on their own initiative and are personally responsible to comply with all applicable local laws affecting or being applicable to the particular user.
If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are deemed to be illegal, void or unenforceable for any reason, then such offending provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining unaffected Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Any failure by Entopia to enforce any Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any right to enforce such Term and Condition in the future.
Adopt A Pupa's Terms and Conditions
- The delivery service provided for Adopt-2-Pupae and Adopt-4-Pupae is only limited within Peninsular Malaysia.
- Customers shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering and supply us the proof of payment, in order for us to process your order.
- Entopia may cancel an order if the product is not available based on our production schedule, and for any other reasons. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment made to us. Customers are not allowed to cancel the order once payment is done.
- All orders must be made at least three (3) days in advance for orders of five (5) sets and above.
- Entopia will not be held responsible for any inaccurate and incomplete delivery information provided by customers.
- Products ordered will be delivered within ten (10) working days.
- The butterfly species for the Adopt-A-Pupa series is based on our production schedule and the variety of species is subject to availability. The availability of the product is limited and it will be based on first book, first served.
- Entopia reserves the right to amend or discontinue the product, if deemed necessary.
- Entopia reserves the right to amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice
- Entopia shall not be liable for any delay or failure in our performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- No refund nor replacement will be done for unsuccessful butterfly emergence.
- For further enquiries or booking orders of Five (5) sets and above, kindly contact the Nature Activity team at email@example.com for assistance.